Riverside Farm Cottage - Cottage holidays in Kirby Mills, Yorkshire
Here are the details for Riverside Farm Cottage ideal for a cottage holiday in Kirby Mills, Yorkshire. To book or find out more please use the Booking Info or Availability buttons below.
The wonderful Riverside Cottage, located within 12 acres of private land, offers a stunning secluded break with uninterrupted views across natural farmland. The tree lined River Dove flows gently through the grounds, home to an abundance of amazing wildlife with kingfishers, herons, otters, squirrels and more to see. The cottage has been stylishly renovated to a high standard and boasts picturesque views across stunning Yorkshire farmland from every window. The South-facing sitting room features patio doors which open onto the delightful garden and an enclosed patio bringing the outside indoors, making al fresco dining an easy option and the perfect place to relax in tranquil surroundings.
Riverside Farm Cottage is only a few minutes' walk from the bustling centre of the attractive market town of Kirkbymoorside which lies on the edge of the North York Moors National Park, in between the towns of Helmsley and Pickering. The North Yorkshire coast is easily accessible with the popular seaside resorts of Whitby, Filey and Scarborough all under an hours’ drive away. The area has numerous public footpaths and trails suitable for all levels of ability which lead through beautiful countryside. More avid walkers can join the Coast to Coast path and the Cleveland Way long distance walk which starts in Helmsley.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests (maximum seven adults).
- Two ground floor en-suite bedrooms.
- Two further bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor.
- Riverside location next to the River Dove.
- Fishing rights to the River Dove.
- Garden and enclosed patio.
- Wood burning stove.
- Children over 5 years old and babes in arms welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Parking for three/four cars.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Fitted electric oven with separate electric hob.
- Multifunction microwave
- Two combined fridge freezers and one small fridge.
- Dishwasher, Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Television with Freeview and DVD player.
- Hi-Fi CD player and digital radio.
- Selection of board games, books and cards.
- Local maps, guidebooks and walking routes.
- Bird spotting equipment.
- Travel cot and highchair available on request.
- Rattan garden chairs and coffee table.
- Gas barbecue.
- Guests are welcome to collect eggs from the owners hen house
- Two folding bicycles and sledges available on request.
- Fluent German spoken by the owner
Riverside Farm Cottage situated beside the River Dove offers a stunning secluded break with uninterrupted views across natural farmland. The attractive market town of Kirkbymoorside on the edge of the North York Moors National Park is only a few minutes away on foot.
|Riverside Farm Cottage has the following Facilities
Keen on fishing? there is fishing on site or nearby
The cottage has an open fire - perfect for that authentic country cottage feeel on a winters evening
This cottage can be booked for a short break
This cottage sleeps more than 2 - perfect for families of all ages
Pets are not permitted at this cottage
Price: £ from £ 552.00
|This cottage Sleeps
| Enjoy an evening drink or a pub lunch at the nearbypub
Riverside Farm Cottage
|Bookmark this cottage:
||Cottage rental includes
|As you can see Riverside Farm Cottage is located in a great location. The perfect base for any holiday around Kirby Mills. And well suited to explore the whole of Yorkshire.
- Some ground floor
- Dog Free
- Baby Welcome
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
Key Searches: North Yorkshire holiday cottages | East Yorkshire holiday cottages | South Yorkshire holiday cottages | West Yorkshire holiday cottages
Important note: All information provided about Riverside Farm Cottage is for guidance only. yorkshire-cottages.org.uk is an independent site bringing you details of a wide range of cottages all over Yorkshire. The aim of the information provided is to allow you to compare a range of properties. Once you have chosen a cottage that suits your requirments you can book the holiday via the booking links provided which is either the cottage owner direct or a reputable booking agent.